Facebook and Twitter work best when key members of your team are posting from the shop floor, with one voice. But that is only part of it.
Have you noticed that your posts often don’t make it onto your followers newsfeed?
Did you know Facebook filters out about 99% of the content that makes it to your customers newsfeed?
Understanding Facebook’s EdgeRank algorithm will help you to get your Facebook posts seen more widely, and it is so easy to achieve when you know how.
In this course we will be covering:
- How to set up your business page correctly
- How to manage your business page
- How to get your whole team posting and tweeting with one voice
- How to use the Facebook EdgeRank algorithm to get your posts seen by your customers
- Simple, easy to achieve ways to build your audience
- How to compile posts that are engaging, genuine and current
- How to measure the performance of your page
- How to use Facebook Advertising to grow your audience
This is a full day course, which is delivered to your team at your Garden Centre.
At the end of the course, all participants will leave with an individual action plan to help them to put the course into action.
The cost for up to 10 participants is
£485.00 £350 plus VAT, that is just £35.00 per person.
All participants receive a certificate of attendance.