Our team of Garden Centre Academy tutors visit over 100 Garden Centres every Christmas, reviewing their offer and identifying the trends and techniques that the best of the best are using to take their Christmas offer to the next level.
This unique course has been carefully designed to enable you and your Christmas Team to review your offer in 2014 and to consider practical and achievable ways to make 2015 more magical and profitable.
From reviewing the latest developments in elf recruitment, through to how to operate the most magical of grottos and how to engage with your local community on a whole new level this course has plenty to offer every Garden Centre, large or small.
A key feature of this course is the creation of a clear, actionable plan that can be implemented immediately to take your Christmas to the next level.
In this course we will be covering:
- Setting your Christmas goals and objectives
- Creating the maximum buzz from the roadside
- Entrance displays, what the best of the best are doing
- Recruiting brilliant Elves – brilliant, simple ideas to ensure your Elves are the best
- Magical grottos, Santa’s Secrets…
- Christmas displays that lead to bulk sales and maximum impact
- Christmas in the plantaria how to keep the magic going
- Taking Christmas events to the next level
- Loyalty card tips and tricks to bring them back in the spring
This is a full day course, which is delivered to your team at your Garden Centre.
This course can be run at your Garden Centre, and lasts from 10.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
The cost for up to 10 participants is £485.00 + VAT
All participants receive a certificate of attendance.